Roles and Objectives:
- Provide Policy direction for the Ministry
- Prepare the Ministry's development and recurrent expenditure estimates.
- Ensure value for money utilization of the resources
- Ensure that the Ministry's resources are efficiently and rationally managed.
- Maintain financial accounting records for the Ministry.
- Ensure proper utilization and maintenance of office facilities such as furniture, equipment, motor vehicles and buildings.
- Ensure the recruitment, development and retention of an efficient and effective work force.
- Interpret and disseminate the provisions of regulations concerning finance, human resource and general administration.
- Mainstream HIV/AIDS, Gender and various policies within the Ministry.
- Prepare quarterly performance reports of the ministry and submit to the OPM
Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development Leave Form