Roles and Objectives:
- Research, analyse, develop, establish, inspect and disseminate national standards on financial and accounting regulations within government.
- Review all relevant legislation affecting the financial operations of the government to ensure harmony with other legislation, procedures ad reforms.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with CCS and conditional grants conditionalities.
- Efficient and effective financial management.
- Non-tax revenue mobilization and utilization monitoring.
- Coordinating training of the accounts cadre.